- The phosphate also acts as a binder .
- A binder is necessary for strand integrity .
- The final operation in propellant manufacture is the curing of the binder .
- Nonwovens usually consist of at least two components; the fiber and the binder .
- Conventional stabilizers are added to the binder system as will be discussed below .
- It's difficult to find binder in a sentence. 用binder造句挺难的
- The catalyst for this reaction is iron chromium oxide with graphite as a binder .
- One pellet was completely encapsulated and did not react with the polyurethan e binder .
- The preferred compositions are the highly nitroplasticized nitrocellulse binder compositions .
- "stand up again, oscar," rabbi binder said calmly, "and try to assemble your thoughts. "
- Propellant binders based on these materials have excellent mechanical properties and good performance .
- Example 2 illustrates how the crosslinking technique of the disiloxane can be used with conventionally used binder materials .
- After the fiber selection, with all its ramifications, has been debated and confirmed attention must be turned to evaluation of the candidate binders .
- After the fibre selection, with all its ramifications, has been debated and confirmed, attention must be turned to evaluation of the candidate binders .
- Blank luxury binders can also be ordered separately
- Gypsum binders and gypsum plasters - test methods