- The quay at Blainville-sur-Orne measures more than.
- It was first described by Henri de Blainville in 1816.
- The town is part of the Blainville provincial electoral district.
- His lectures on comparative anatomy drew on Henri Marie Ducrotay de Blainville.
- Arbacia stellata was first scientifically described in 1825 by Blainville.
- It's difficult to find blainville in a sentence. 用blainville造句挺难的
- In 1835, Henri Marie Ducrotay de Blainville named the order Plesiosauria itself.
- It contains part of the city of Blainville and three other smaller municipalities.
- Also at Blainville is a Renault Trucks manufacturing plant.
- In 1835, the order Ichthyosauria was named by Henri Marie Ducrotay de Blainville.
- The district includes part of Blainville, as well as a few other small cities.
- He was an Action d閙ocratique du Qu閎ec Member of the Blainville from 2007 to 2008.
- Matteau was born in Chicago, Illinois, but grew up in Blainville, Quebec.
- The first recorded European exploration of the Chadakoin was by Pierre Joseph C閘oron de Blainville.
- Blainville-Boisbriand finished first in the West Division and reached the Western Conference finals.
- Six whales died, including five Cuvier beaked whales and a Blainville's beaked whale.