- The statistical analysis of the blind scoring was performed for Biopure by another independent contractor, Red River Statistics.
- In double-blind scoring, scorers do not know the identity of the previous scorer and are unaware of previous scores.
- Ajax captain Danny Blind scored both spot kicks for Ajax's third and fourth goals in the 65th and 68th minutes.
- After he was ejected and Blind scored, Jesus Garcia " Sanjuan " was sent off for pulling down Nwankwo Kanu after the Nigerian had beaten three Spanish defenders.
- Beginning in the 2006-2007 years, all Kentucky schools must score the completed writing portfolios using a double-blind scoring method, in which all scorers and the scoring facilitator are present.
- It's difficult to find blind score in a sentence. 用blind score造句挺难的