- One of the myths of blindness is that the blind see only darkness.
- In Colin Bateman's world, the blind see and everybody dies.
- A beggar who pretends to be blind sees him leave the scene of the crime.
- Mann has said we will make the deaf hear, the blind see and the lame walk,
- To make the blind see I throw dust in their eyes " ) during the chapter " Circe ."
- It's difficult to find blind seed in a sentence. 用blind seed造句挺难的
- Children who are blind see with fingers that fly over surfaces, the tactile sense transmitting information to the brain.
- The episode telecast August 28, 1931, aired at 9 : 00 PM, preceded by Irwin Trio and followed by " How the Blind See ".
- "Even the blind see the seriousness of the Palestinian Authority's efforts on the ground since President Arafat's speech, " said Saeb Erekat, a Palestinian negotiator.
- Visions of gods moving mountains or parting the sea, helping the blind see or the crippled walk still enthrall the faithful outside the big cities.
- Scientists, electrical engineers and people such as Thomas Sanderson and DARPA use nanotecnology to create robotic people making the blind see and the deaf hear.
- According to legend, when the hairs were removed from their traveling case, the earth shook, the winds blew, the deaf could hear and the blind see.
- This was the headquarters for the Beggars Guild of medieval Paris, the place where at day's end " the blind see and the lame walk ."
- There have been real advances in the labs over the past few years, with technologies that may someday let the blind see and the deaf hear.
- Vaikundar cured the sick, blessed those without progenies with offspring, made the dumb speak, the blind see, and rooted out the curses that had been engulfing the people.
- People from all over Cambodia are flocking to this small southern village convinced that two of its residents can save the dying and make the blind see again.