- Despite the blind shots, it is a great test, an enjoyable course.
- "Sometimes they are just blind shots in the dark, " he said.
- You'll have some blind shots if you hit a poor shot.
- It has a lot of blind shots and so takes a bit more learning,
- Uphill hole makes for a blind shot to the green for the big hitters.
- It's difficult to find blind shot in a sentence. 用blind shot造句挺难的
- He admitted that the tiebreaking putt was a blind shot.
- There's only one blind shot, on the par 5 14th.
- You really need it on a course like this where you have blind shots,
- There are a lot of blind shots out here.
- It's another blind shot to a narrow, rolling fairway.
- There are a lot of blind shots out there.
- Kenny Perry described Olympic as " very severe, " with a high percentage of blind shots.
- The bunker is 16 feet deep, meaning players will have a blind shot to the green.
- Before the tournament, Nicklaus criticized the numerous blind shots and complained that the course lacked definition.
- With Colorado on the power play, Sandis Ozolinsh blasted a waist-high blind shot from the left point.