- And along the Florida coast, deep water is almost always a boat channel.
- The Beach is bisected by the dredged Mendota boat channel.
- Out on the water, the girls heed Hilmer's call to charge across the boat channel.
- And even crossing the boat channel correctly, like Hilmer's group of Girl Scouts, can be tricky.
- There is a swimming channel and a former boat channel that was dredged out of the reef.
- It's difficult to find boat channel in a sentence. 用boat channel造句挺难的
- Then in 1891 the city council, or Duma, came up with a plan to create a boat channel.
- A boat channel on the island of Oahu to the Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology was overcrowded with coral reefs.
- There is a small boat channel into the lagoon in the southwest, about wide and deep, southeast of the artificial islet.
- He instructs them to turn right and shoot across the deep boat channel where motor boats surge towards the open ocean.
- The next landing was at Lennox Head in the boat channel area ( bream hole / moat ) of the beach.
- Pier or bank fishing should target jetties, structure, or a boat channel near a rapid increase in depth and some tidal movement.
- The Fire Island Inlet Bridge is located south of the State Boat Channel Bridge, a long bascule bridge modeled after Brooklyn's Mill Basin Drawbridge.
- The parkway then traverses the State Boat Channel Bridge by way of a-long bascule bridge modeled after the Mill Basin Drawbridge in Mill Basin, Brooklyn.
- Jersey Harbor Master Roy Bullen said the hydrofoil may have been taking a shortcut through a boat channel that would save about five minutes on the trip.
- The Marlands get its name from the famous Mars family which built a large timber lodge there, complete with a private boat channel and a number of cottages.