- In 1880 Maria Knapman, presumably William's sister, took over the Pilot Boat Hotel, Port Pirie.
- Boat hotels _ buildings for storing boats out of the water _ are limited to two, and refueling in the water will be forbidden.
- As many of these were rescued survivors from sunken U-boats, it also became known as the " U-Boat Hotel ".
- This was nicknamed " U-boat Hotel " by the British as, during the early part of the war, the majority of prisoners were naval officers rescued from sunken U-boats.
- It's difficult to find boat hotel in a sentence. 用boat hotel造句挺难的