- Bottle cell removal does, however, result in deformed embryos.
- These cells are known as bottle cells, for their eventual shape.
- Researchers have shown that the removal of bottle cells does not inhibit gastrulation, but simply makes it less efficient.
- Ruffini was a pioneer in the study of amphibian gastrulation, providing a comprehensive and detailed description on the formation of " bottle cells ".
- Once the PMCs disrupt all attachment to their former location, the cells themselves change their morphology by contracting their apical surfaces, apical constriction, and enlarging their basal surfaces, thus acquiring a " bottle cell " phenotype.
- It's difficult to find bottle cell in a sentence. 用bottle cell造句挺难的
- During " Xenopus " gastrulation, bottle cells are located in the dorsal marginal zone and apically constrict inwards to initiate vesicles along microtubule tracks is also believed to be important, since the depolymerization ( but not stabilization ) of microtubules reduces the extent of apical constriction.