- Chato resumes his normal life, busying himself with breaking horses during the day.
- After years of raising cattle and breaking horses, he joined the Mexican rodeo circuit.
- After his release from prison, Fisher began working as a cowboy, breaking horses.
- His fatherhad grown up in southern Utah's ranching country, herding sheep and breaking horses.
- Calthrop rejected the cruel methods of breaking horses common in that era, and practiced gentle methods.
- It's difficult to find breaking horses in a sentence. 用breaking horses造句挺难的
- Instead of breaking horses, those who use the gentle method call it " starting ."
- Walter Pratt, 41, has been doctoring and breaking horses for a year and a half now.
- The rest of the day, he was mostly alone, herding cattle, breaking horses or fixing fences.
- Taller has been contracted to provide horses to the army and will accompany the party, breaking horses on the way.
- He prizes people who succeed with their hands, whether they're breaking horses or shooting a rifle or making sculptures.
- Their father, Coy Sr ., started out in Hollywood breaking horses for Buck Jones, then began appearing in films.
- Known for her skill for breaking horses, she described Marine boot camp as : " hard but not too hard ."
- He wrangled a job breaking horses and chasing cattle in southern Alberta, at the foot of the Rockies near the American border.
- But you know, there are lots of 60-year-old cowboys breaking horses and falling on their asses and rodeoing.
- Williams went on to raise other record-breaking horses, but he lost much of his fortune in the Panic of 1893.