- I broke in upon her stream of reminiscences .
- The boss is breaking in a new assistant .
- Please do not break in on our conversation .
- Parallel lines indicates a break in continuity .
- Marianne's feelings had then broken in .
- It's difficult to find breaking in in a sentence. 用breaking in造句挺难的
- The story broke in a morning paper .
- We have to break in somewhere else .
- I'm terribly sorry to break in on you like this .
- These shoes have n't been broken in .
- Vice breaks in at the breaches of decency .
- We broke in this morning .
- Through a break in the clouds the moon lit the sea .
- In march came the first break in the winter .
- A log broke in two and sent up a shower of sparks .
- Burglars had broken in which we were away on holiday .