breaking out in造句
- a stormy applause broke out in the hall .
- serious trouble had broken out in the north .
- the east broke out in ragged flame .
- her hands have broken out in a rash .
- frank clenched his fist and broke out in excitement .
- It's difficult to find breaking out in in a sentence. 用breaking out in造句挺难的
- his face broke out in a rash .
- she broke out in a rage .
- in 1854, a localized epidemic of asiatic cholera broke out in london .
- a few years before the civil war broke out in 1861, melville turned from prose to poetry .
- they raised their pile of dry brush and damp weeds higher and higher, and when they saw the thick cloud begin to roll up and smother the tree, they broke out in a storm of joy clamors .
- the war of rebelling japan broke out in this place
- his humour made us break out in a fit of laughter
- the second world war broke out in september 1939
- a fire broke out in the basement of the building
- the economic crisis first broke out in the united states