- Power hitting, genuine speed, a tight breaking pitch on the outside corner.
- He was also able to get good movement on his breaking pitch.
- Hernandez's breaking pitches did not appeared fine, and his fastball was mediocre.
- Japanese pitchers throw more breaking pitches and rarely try to intimidate hitters.
- As Ryan grew older, he began to use his breaking pitches more.
- It's difficult to find breaking pitch in a sentence. 用breaking pitch造句挺难的
- During that session, he is expected to mix in some breaking pitches.
- He had good command of his breaking pitches, his fastball and changeup.
- I kept missing with my fastball and relying on my breaking pitches.
- That shows he's not overanxious and is waiting on the breaking pitch.
- The blister pains Valdes ( 5-2 ) particularly on his breaking pitches.
- With the assistance of pitching coach Dave Duncan, Benes refined his breaking pitch.
- He has a good fastball, a good changeup, good breaking pitches.
- Then came the breaking pitch that nicked him on the knee.
- He could have thrown another of his hard-breaking pitches that had Singleton befuddled.
- His fastball got better, his changeup got better, his breaking pitches got better.