- This species has an occurrence range of, and a breeding range of.
- The summer breeding range stretches across North America from coast to coast.
- The breeding ranges and seasons of the two species do not overlap.
- Migrating birds'arrival at and departure from the breeding range is highly irregular.
- They erupt out of the breeding range when the cone crop fails.
- It's difficult to find breeding range in a sentence. 用breeding range造句挺难的
- Most have returned to the northern breeding range by mid-March to mid-April.
- The breeding range of the Mascarene martin is restricted to three islands.
- Birds winter in Europe and Asia south of the breeding range.
- The southern edge of their breeding range coincides largely with the clutch size.
- They are essentially gone from their breeding range by the end of September.
- Vega gulls in the north-western part of their breeding range are paler above.
- It does not typically migrate out of its breeding range in the winter.
- Its breeding range stretches from Iceland through Europe and areas of central Asia.
- They have an occurrence range of and a breeding range of.
- The Mascarene martin's breeding range is restricted to Madagascar and the Mascarene Islands.