- Ahern formed his own band named " Brian Ahern and The Offbeats ".
- The song reached # 7 on the Brian Ahern.
- The song reached # 6 on the Brian Ahern.
- The song reached # 1 on the Brian Ahern.
- The single was reviewed favorably by " Brian Ahern, produced the track.
- It's difficult to find brian ahern in a sentence. 用brian ahern造句挺难的
- It won the Best Produced MOR Album for Brian Ahern who also arranged the album.
- Brian Ahern, Flynn's executive assistant in Rome, said the report was incorrect.
- It was her last album produced by Brian Ahern until " All I Intended to Be " in 2008.
- The album was produced by Brian Ahern, who controversially introduced digital elements into the songs to the disapproval of some listeners.
- The show's musical director, Brian Ahern, advised Murray that she should move to Toronto and record a solo album.
- "' Brian Ahern "', born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is a Canadian record producer and guitarist.
- The fishermen used " a pocket knife to cut the driver out of his seat belt, " said witness Brian Ahern.
- That led to a deal with Warner Bros . Records and two albums produced by Harris'husband / producer Brian Ahern : " Rockin'Chair " and " Sailboat ".
- The series was produced by Manny Pittson in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and was co-hosted by music producer Bill Langstroth and singer Jim Bennet . ( Langstroth was Anne Murray's Brian Ahern as the music director.
- In 2007, he composed and recorded a double CD album entitled " Psalngs " with the help of the legendary record producer Brian Ahern, whose previous credits include producing records by Emmylou Harris, Marty Robbins, George Jones and Ricky Skaggs.