- Sometimes I want to drive my car into a bridge abutment.
- A new island was created from the Broad Street Bridge abutment.
- The system limit is at Lernacken, near the bridge abutment.
- They had been cut by the Texas Central Railroad for bridge abutments.
- Staircases in each bridge abutment allow access to the walkway.
- It's difficult to find bridge abutments in a sentence. 用bridge abutments造句挺难的
- Geofoam was also used in embankments and bridge abutments for base stability.
- The bridge abutments consist of local fieldstone arranged in dry laid courses.
- The piers and bridge abutments are made of local limestone.
- Bridge abutments can also be seen where the railroad crossed Interstate 495.
- The bridge abutments are believed to stand on foundations dating to 1789.
- The bridge was a total loss, leaving only the concrete bridge abutments.
- Double width bridge abutments can be found in Arlington.
- The railway fencing and gate survives however the bridge abutments have been removed.
- The remains of one bridge abutment were visible adjacent to a footpath at.
- There the framework was reassembled on the bridge abutments.