- Rose Bridge Academy offers DiDA as programmes of study for pupils.
- Formerly a academy status and was renamed Rose Bridge Academy.
- Bridge Academy served as a local high school until 1966, also taking in tuition-paying students from surrounding towns.
- The Lithgows were prominent local citizens, with Llewellyn operating a sawmill and gristmill, and financially underwriting the Bridge Academy.
- In 2010 she became the inaugural UBS Composer in Residence in conjunction with the London Symphony Orchestra at the Bridge Academy in Hackney.
- It's difficult to find bridge academy in a sentence. 用bridge academy造句挺难的
- Tim Dutton of Bridge Academy Charter School in Bridgeport said the state was clear about how much they were giving charter schools from the outset.
- He helped his friend and business partner Michael McOmber establish a school for troubled adolescent boys, Bridges Academy, in Bend, Oregon in 1997.
- "' The Bridge Academy "'is a academy status, located in the Haggerston area of the London Borough of Hackney in England.
- The Bridge Academy opened in 2007 in new buildings sited along the banks of Regent's Canal, and opened a sixth form provision in 2012.
- They determine what happened and decide to leave Great Glade and travel to Hive, where the " Professor's " brother used to attend the Sumpwood Bridge Academy.
- Bridge Academy, with 160 students, was founded three years ago with the help of federal money made possible by a bill Lieberman sponsored with a Republican senator, Dave Durenberger of Minnesota.
- "' Rose Bridge Academy "'( formerly Rose Bridge High School ) is a mixed secondary school located in the Ince-in-Makerfield area of Wigan in the English county of Greater Manchester.
- "This bill actually dramatically increases federal support of education, by $ 7 billion, " he told the 40 students in the senior class at Bridge Academy, a charter school in downtown Bridgeport, last Friday.
- Students requiring more than one remedial course will not be eligible for immediate admission but may participate in the University's Summer Bridge Academy, which was established in 2011 in order to provide students with developmental classes in Mathematics and English.
- The first Bridge International Academy opened in the Mukuru slum in Nairobi in 2009 . After this pilot, 1341 pupils were enrolled at Bridge academies by the end of 2010.2011 saw the first substantial expansions outside Nairobi and by the end of 2015 Bridge was teaching over 100 000 pupils across the country.