- 1614-Swedish army under La Gardie defeats Russian forces at Bronnitsy.
- Bronnitsy is listed among the twenty-two historical towns of Moscow Oblast.
- Lipkin now lives in Bronnitsy, Dinamo Moscow club.
- It sounds as if you will be in Bronnitsy perhaps later in 2010.
- 1614-Swedish army under Jacob De La Gardie defeats Russian forces at Bronnitsy.
- It's difficult to find bronnitsy in a sentence. 用bronnitsy造句挺难的
- Existence of Bronnitsy is attested since 1453.
- Murat missed Kutuzov's turn and did not discover the deception until he reached Bronnitsy.
- Human losses of Bronnitsy during the terror campaigns of the 1930s have been only partially estimated.
- The town slowly grew until World War I . By 1914, Bronnitsy hospital acquired an instrument flying technologies.
- The largest employer in Bronnitsy, a jewellery factory, dates back to a cooperative established in November 1924.
- Bronnitsy has four high schools ( one catering to the working youth ) and a road workers'college.
- Microhistory of Bronnitsy of the period, despite substantial surviving archives, has not been properly collated and published yet.
- In the 1850s and 1860s, Bronnitsy became home to notable members of the declining Russian nobility . exile to Siberia.
- The House of Romanov stables, established in Bronnitsy by 1634, evolved into stud farms supplying riding horses to the cavalry.