- The "'Bronocice pot "', discovered in a village in Funnelbeaker archaeological culture.
- Bronocice pot inscription markings may represent a kind of " pre-writing " symbolic system that was suggested by Old European language, similar to Vin a culture logographics ( 5700 4500 BCE ).
- The earliest well-dated depiction of a wheeled vehicle ( here a wagon four wheels, two axles ) is on the Bronocice pot, a c . 3500 3350 BCE clay pot excavated in a Funnelbeaker culture settlement in southern Poland.
- As David Anthony writes in his book The Horse, the Wheel and Language, in Eastern Europe, the earliest well-dated depiction of a wheeled vehicle ( a wagon with two axles and four wheels ) is on the Bronocice pot ( c . 3500 BCE ).
- It's difficult to find bronocice pot in a sentence. 用bronocice pot造句挺难的