- Maritime administration spokesman Lars Goran Bronow declined to confirm the figure.
- Swedish maritime administration spokesman Lars-Goeran Bronow told TT.
- Swedish maritime administration spokesman Lars-Goran Bronow told TT.
- Bronow said that salvaging the entire, 515-foot wreck was " technically possible ."
- Swedish maritime administration spokesman Lars-Goran Bronow told the news agency TT . " It happened when the ship turned upside down ."
- It's difficult to find bronow in a sentence. 用bronow造句挺难的
- They will work their way into the bridge, where authorities hope to retreive navigational computers and other records that might provide clues about what happened, Bronow said.
- Bronow said he's a big baseball fan and would like to see the Los Angeles Dodgers play the division-leading Arizona Diamondbacks at Dodger Stadium this weekend.
- "I think it's an opportunity to go to the theater and temporarily escape into another frame of mind, " said David Bronow, 45, of Woodland Hills, who was buying tickets Friday at the Ahmanson Theatre downtown.
- "We want a dialogue with Congress because managed care is killing patients, " said Dr . Ronald Bronow, a rally organizer . " We'll keep on doing this, they'll keep on hearing from us.