- She recently saved $ 400 to buy herself a bike.
- He eventually agrees when she buys herself her own helmet.
- As she leaves, she buys herself a new bike.
- Say Sharon Stone, who can buy herself absolutely everything and probably does,
- Michelle is promoted and buys herself a sports car.
- It's difficult to find buy herself in a sentence. 用buy herself造句挺难的
- However shortly after Sonja begins to use the money to buy herself presents.
- On one sunny Sunday, Angela buys herself a nice coat out of the account.
- Meg gets a job at a pancake house so she can buy herself a Prada bag.
- Despite his repeated requests that with his new wealth she buy herself things, she has refused.
- She denies seeing it, but he tells her to keep it and buy herself a Rolls.
- While picking out something new for her son she said she might buy herself a pair of jeans.
- Steven is annoyed when Lauren buys herself a new laptop following a burglary at the Beales'restaurant.
- She works to buy herself a block of land and to care for herself and her teenage daughter.
- She wanted to buy herself a youth for her domestic chores and to exploit his labour for economic gains.
- However, Alma buys herself the old Applewhite house, so Bree wants Orson to get rid of her.