- We have bought in large stocks of this material .
- Grace is given of god, but knowledge is bought in the market .
- If they buy in quantity the surplus food can be stored in a home freezer .
- Many of our biggest losers were part of philco-ford, the appliance and electronics firm we had bought in 1961 .
- " will you have enough to buy in anywhere else ?
- It's difficult to find buy in in a sentence. 用buy in造句挺难的
- A new house has been bought in london by tom
- Things are usually cheaper if they are bought in bulk
- Is there a discount for buying in large quantity
- The house is bought in shenzhen , what procedure should do
- That house they bought in country suits them to a t
- A lot of clothes of my aunt ' s were bought in shanghai
- A few houses can foreigner buy in beijing
- The staff can buy in the personal name
- Yeah , well , you can ' t set up a buy in 24 hours
- The situation of buying in the structure of garment corporation