- -- Buy local produce whenever possible from a known source.
- Today ( Aug . 2 ) Buy local peaches at market.
- As with other products, it is time to buy local,
- The remainder will be used to buy local autoparts makers.
- Getting rich and famous to buy local, NEW STRAITS TIMES-MANAGEMENT
- It's difficult to find buy local in a sentence. 用buy local造句挺难的
- Dr Mahathir congratulated the MCA for its campaign to buy local products.
- Foreign financial institutions have been allowed to directly buy local shares since 1991.
- Currently, it only has to buy local rights.
- Because the government wants me to buy local wheat.
- _1848 : Father buys local bank in Aix.
- State companies told to buy local corn, JAKARTA POST
- We have a commitment to buy local corn, but we have limited consumption.
- _Permitting the government to buy local instead of foreign produce with oil money.
- "I always buy local salt whenever I travel, " she said.
- "We might opportunistically buy local time at Fox, " she said.