- All it means is my monthly investment now buys me more.
- But nothing that shouted, " Buy me !"
- How many years will not eating ice cream actually buy me?
- "Money can't buy me love,"
- Beatles, " Can't Buy Me Love"
- It's difficult to find buy me in a sentence. 用buy me造句挺难的
- You don't have to buy me popcorn ."
- You got the money to buy me dinner now, buddy,
- The one who can buy me off is not born yet,
- I win, they'd buy me a pair of sneakers.
- I do not want anyone to buy me Christmas presents this year.
- Mommy, are you going to buy me some diapers or not?
- My sons are threatening to buy me a new VCR for Christmas.
- "Can't Buy Me Love,"
- All the money in the world would not buy me that satisfaction.
- Aspiring bride : But he might buy me some stuff.