- Keep an eye out for cabbageworms.
- Companions : Said to deter cabbageworms.
- Often referred to as the " imported cabbageworm " they are a serious pest to cabbage and other mustard family crops.
- On the other hand, I have seen both making a meal of cabbageworms, and am inclined to coexist with them wherever possible.
- Reported prey include the larvae of Mexican bean beetle, European corn borer, diamondback moth, corn earworm, beet armyworm, fall armyworm, cabbage looper, imported cabbageworm, Colorado potato beetle, velvetbean caterpillar, and flea beetles.