capital improvement plan造句
- The initial phase of the capital improvements plan cost $ 37 million.
- The town's Capital Improvement Plan included funding for its renovation.
- In 1976 a renovated secure detention center was authorized under a capital improvement plan.
- The agency's large capital improvement plan raised its debt obligations during the 1980s.
- One major focus of the capital improvement plan was to enhance Detroit's international gateway.
- It's difficult to find capital improvement plan in a sentence. 用capital improvement plan造句挺难的
- Main is one of the stations on the CTA's 2004-2008 Capital Improvement Plan.
- Dempster is now one of the stations on the CTA's 2004-2008 Capital Improvement Plan.
- Under the guidance of athletic director John Kasser, a $ 50 million capital improvement plan is being implemented.
- As mayor, Bartlett led an effort to reduce violent crime and adopted a $ 5 billion capital improvements plan.
- The airport initiated CAK 2018, its 10-year, $ 110 million Capital Improvement Plan in March 2008.
- Such projects are often governed by a Capital Improvement Plan which adds certain auditing capabilities and restrictions to the process.
- A $ 14 million capital improvements plan during the 1980s, however, put a fresher baseball face on the indoor stadium.
- During his 14-year tenure as president, he implemented the $ 112 million capital improvement plan secured by his predecessor.
- The five-year capital improvement plan suddenly created by the mayor and his Board of Education majority also invites skeptical political analysis.
- Capital budgets are often adjusted annually ( done every year ) and should be part of a longer-term Capital Improvements Plan.