- Edison will invest $ 3 billion over five years in capital improvements.
- The project will be the largest capital improvement undertaken by the park.
- Collier County, Fla ., $ 55 million of capital improvement revenue bonds.
- Trouble is, it's hard to nail down what constitutes a capital improvement.
- Expenditures include runway and building maintenance fees, capital improvements and administrative expenses.
- It's difficult to find capital improvement in a sentence. 用capital improvement造句挺难的
- South Carolina, $ 125 million of general obligation state capital improvement bonds.
- The initial phase of the capital improvements plan cost $ 37 million.
- The city of Anaheim froze all hiring and halted capital improvement projects.
- The city would have to pay for any major capital improvements.
- City of Tallahassee, Fla ., $ 80 million of capital improvement revenue bonds.
- The agency's large capital improvement plan raised its debt obligations during the 1980s.
- Nor is it among the 61 projects now slated for capital improvement money.
- State of Ohio Capital Improvement, $ 125 million of debt securities.
- Bonds could only be sold for capital improvements and not for budget relief.
- Now Sayre can set aside 15 percent of its revenues for capital improvements.