- Cappiello began to move away from caricature work favouring posters.
- During World War I, Cappiello worked as an interpreter in Italy.
- Cappiello is a lifelong resident of the city of Danbury, Connecticut.
- In addition, Cappiello accused Murphy of missing important votes.
- In 1985, Cappiello narrowly lost the mayoral election to Thomas Vezzetti.
- It's difficult to find cappiello in a sentence. 用cappiello造句挺难的
- Bridgeport Hospital spokesman John Cappiello said the hospital had received one dead victim.
- During this period, Cappiello continued as a caricaturist.
- Over the course of his career Cappiello produced more than 530 advertising posters.
- Carla Cappiello of Schenectady says she grew up coming to Camp Brookledge every summer.
- By DINA CAPPIELLO . ( Already filed .)
- State Senator David Cappiello was the Republican candidate.
- On February 17, 2009 Cappiello announced his intention to run for mayor again.
- The character was designed by Leonetto Cappiello.
- One Republican state senator, David Cappiello, called on DeLuca to resign his seat.
- Senator Cappiello frequently cites his small business background as a major force in his political philosophy.