- The love of girls is uncertain, capricious .
- His wife is very capricious .
- It is the first time i have been told i am capricious .
- At daybreak the wind became pretty strong again, but was capricious .
- The capricious charm of her sister afforded me agreeable entertainment .
- It's difficult to find capricious in a sentence. 用capricious造句挺难的
- The aunt was a capricious woman, and governed her husband entirely .
- Rich men are capricious and exacting and do not pity and help the poor .
- Nixon's most capricious actions had occurred in times of quiet, not in reaction to crises .
- Generally speaking, supreme court policy concerning state regulation was neither capricious nor reactionary .
- The capricious creature probably wanted a whipping to bring her to the understanding of the principle called mastery .
- Inappropriate, excessive or capricious administration of aversive stimulation has led to scandals, lawsuits and prohibitions .
- The magnetic lines of force are in effect glued to the interstellar gas, and they follow the clouds in their capricious motions .
- The depths of this young lady's nature were a very out-of-the-way place, between which and the surface communication was interrupted by a dozen capricious forces .
- A capricious or fantastic idea ; a conceit
- Yes , perhaps i am capricious , she murmured