- Executive Officer Captain Craig Clapperton assumed command after Captain Tushar Tembe's death.
- Captains Craig and Strub and Lt Clark worked with Aeronutronic on the project.
- Requiring 158 to win, Central was 73 for two at stumps with captain Craig
- Blues captain Craig Dowd said the respective front rows failed to settle into the game.
- Captain Craig de Goldi, Chris Masoe, newcomer Nick Evans and Ross Martin scored once each.
- It's difficult to find captain craig in a sentence. 用captain craig造句挺难的
- Alternate captain Craig Ludwig said the team will be happy to get Hatcher back on the ice.
- The pick of the Yorkshire bowling was captain Craig White with 4 for 14 in 4 overs.
- Sheriff's Investigator Captain Craig Apple said Phelan used his own cash or credit cards to purchase airline tickets.
- One piece of consolation came with captain Craig Elvin winning the Jimmy Rooney man of the match award.
- Captain Craig Cumming top-scored with 86 while Harley James, playing his maiden first-class match, was unbeaten on 50.
- Soon after Tembe's death Captain Dee Mewbourne assumed command and Captain Craig Clapperton resumed his position as Executive Officer.
- "RPI didn't beat us with any of their moves, they just got the bounces, " said Harvard captain Craig Adams.
- Northern Districts was 121 for one at stumps with captain Craig Spearman unbeaten on 65 and Mathew Sinclair not out 28.
- Squadron " X " consisted of 320 enlisted men and 55 officers under the command of Captain Craig M . Yengst.
- "It was close at the end with RPI finally taking advantage of its power play, " said Harvard captain Craig Adams.