- In 1983 the carbureted engine was replaced with throttle body fuel injection.
- This is normally seen in carbureted engines with many miles on them.
- Carburetor heat is applied to carbureted engines to prevent and clear icing.
- The displacement of the carbureted engines may be increased up to 1600cc.
- But the best-selling models at his shop are still carbureted engines, he said.
- It's difficult to find carbureted engine in a sentence. 用carbureted engine造句挺难的
- A related system, developed in parallel with MEMS, was fitted to carbureted engines.
- In a carbureted engine, it is found in the carburetor.
- The 2011 Sprint Cup season was the last complete Cup season with carbureted engines.
- Back then, cars were basically rear-drive, big, made of steel, and propelled by carbureted engines.
- Carbureted engines'exhaust raw fuel content tends to spike when the driver suddenly releases the throttle.
- Like many turbo-supercharging, the first flights were made with V-1710-9 carbureted engines that only delivered each.
- The most basic carbureted engines, such as venturi.
- The result is that pressure carbureted engines are fairly simple to operate compared to float carbureted engines.
- In 1988, the larger Mitsubishi carbureted engine was replaced with Mazda's more powerful, 2.6-liter, four-cylinder, fuel-injected engine.
- All Rebels came with a carbureted engine.