- That cash shortfall also is affecting the fight against AIDS, delegates warned.
- Cash shortfall aside, he said, this also affected the quality of telecasts.
- NewCom blames the need to repay bank debt for its cash shortfall.
- But that would still leave the program with a future cash shortfall.
- But bank loans alone will not solve the cash shortfall.
- It's difficult to find cash shortfall in a sentence. 用cash shortfall造句挺难的
- Dortmund is battling a cash shortfall and may be forced to sell some players.
- They also rejected the notion of printing more money to address a cash shortfall.
- Experts say it could create a cash shortfall of up to $ 1 trillion.
- Despite posting high growth figures for the past two years, Ukraine suffers from cash shortfalls.
- Normally, cash flow from such impressive growth would be enough to cover any temporary cash shortfalls.
- That would leave a cash shortfall for the rail, road and air networks linking European cities.
- Eurotunnel blamed a summer price war with ferries and no-frills airlines for its continuing cash shortfall.
- The cash shortfall is leading Salon to postpone certain ventures for which it had high hopes.
- The company said its cash shortfall caused it to seek alternative financing agreements with its lenders.
- Membership in Great Smoky Mountains Association helps offset this very substantial cash shortfall to the Park.