- Other counties seeking the authority are Chautauqua, Cattaraugus and Allegany.
- Now in the town of NY 77 ( Cattaraugus Road ).
- He served as district attorney of Cattaraugus County 1877-1883.
- -- RONALD HACKETT, commissioner of social services in Cattaraugus County.
- The lease situation has made Salamanca the biggest bargain in Cattaraugus County.
- It's difficult to find cattaraugus in a sentence. 用cattaraugus造句挺难的
- Another militia is based right here in Cattaraugus County, he said.
- Cattaraugus County was formed in 1808, split off from Genesee County.
- Several large construction companies are located on the Cattaraugus and Allegany Territories.
- Blacksnake died on the Allegany Reservation in Cattaraugus County, New York.
- As of 2016, the Greenway passes through Cattaraugus County.
- The Senecas migrated to the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation in Southwest Erie County.
- In May 1832, the couple removed to Cattaraugus County.
- He broke 30 percent in Niagara and Cattaraugus counties.
- His 56th Senate District covers Chautauqua, Allegany, Livingston and Cattaraugus counties.
- Cigarettes are not taxed on the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation in upstate New York.