change management process造句
- The Change Manager is responsible for the Change Management Process.
- The actual changes are made by the Change Management process.
- This is covered by the change management process.
- Integrated change management process is required to approve changes to scope of a project.
- The change management process is as follows:
- It's difficult to find change management process in a sentence. 用change management process造句挺难的
- One of the major factors which hinders the change management process is people's natural tendency for inertia.
- The definition or change of measures takes place in the Plan sub-process in cooperation with the Change Management Process.
- However, in this particular section the most obvious relations are the relations to the service level management, incident management and change Management processes.
- A CAB is an integral part of a defined change management process designed to balance the need for change with the need to minimize inherent risks.
- Change management processes should include creative marketing to enable communication between changing audiences, as well as deep social understanding about leadership styles and group dynamics.
- With a commitment from top leaders in an organization to change the existing culture to one of diversity inclusion, the diversity change management process can succeed.
- For example, if security management wishes to change the IT infrastructure in order to enhance security, these changes will be done through the Change Management process.
- Part of the change management process ensures that changes are not implemented at inopportune times when they may disrupt critical business processes or interfere with other changes being implemented.
- For electronic media repositories, this control is often facilitated using a configuration management tool such as CVS or IBM Rational ClearCase, in conjunction with a change management process.
- The " error control process " iteratively diagnoses known errors until they are eliminated by the successful implementation of a change under the control of the Change Management process.