- The Fed hasn't changed margin requirements since 1974.
- It also would change margin rules and reduce the liability that brokers face when dealing with institutional customers.
- And it has an interactive page preview feature that immediately updates a document as you change margins, for example.
- Also, I want to be able to set and change margins without having to leave the letter I'm working on.
- Smartkey's " keyboard definitions " were first used with the early word processing program WordStar to change margins of screenplays.
- It's difficult to find change margin in a sentence. 用change margin造句挺难的
- The Fed has not changed margin requirements, which generally limit borrowing to 50 percent of a stock's purchase price, since 1974.
- In most word processors, you must use a ruler bar, dialog box or a menu when you want to change margins.
- The Fed also didn't change margin requirements-- the amount investors must put down when they borrow from a brokerage firm to buy stock.
- And the Fed didn't change margin limits-- the amount investors must put up when they borrow from a brokerage firm to buy stock.
- The Fed hasn't changed margin limits for stocks and short sales since January 1974, when it limited such borrowing to 50 percent of the equity bought.
- The Fed hasn't changed margin requirements for stocks and short sales since January 1974, when it limited such borrowing to 50 percent of the value of the equities bought.
- Even if you recalculate the size without images and the many references, a technique which reminds me of how I used to change margins in reports, the size would still be a concern.
- "Changing margin requirements is a very public, symbolic event that can possibly lead to a significant correction and he wants to avoid that at all costs, " said Mark Zandi, chief economist at RFA Dismal Sciences.