- The fifth instar changes needles, causing it to drop.
- Plasma centers separate plasma from blood cells, which could be returned to the patient, and failing to change needles and tubing between patients rapidly spreads blood-borne diseases.
- In a December 1999 study in the Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, 56 percent of rural doctors said they changed needles only if they could see blood in the syringes.
- Sometimes the gauge is deliberately altered within a garment, usually by changing needle size; for example, smaller stitches are often made at the collar, sleeve cuffs, hemline ribbing or pocket edges.
- It's difficult to find change needle in a sentence. 用change needle造句挺难的