- Quadratic forms and Clifford algebras in characteristic 2 form an exceptional case.
- Except for the fact that nimbers form a characteristic 2.
- Conversely, an antisymmetric form is not necessarily alternating in characteristic 2.
- This explains why convex polyhedra have Euler characteristic 2.
- Thus in characteristic 2, the determinant is always.
- It's difficult to find characteristic 2 in a sentence. 用characteristic 2造句挺难的
- For orthogonal groups in characteristic 2 " S " has a different meaning.
- All of these have Euler characteristic 2.
- In characteristic 2, even this much is not possible, and the most general equation is
- When " K " has characteristic 2, there are no such Kummer extensions.
- One goal of this is to treat all groups in characteristic 2 uniformly using the amalgam method.
- These correspond roughly to groups of Lie type of ranks 1 or 2 over fields of characteristic 2.
- For example, the following are equivalent representations of the same value in a characteristic 2 finite field:
- Arf used his invariant, among others, in his endeavor to classify quadratic forms in characteristic 2.
- This antisymmetry holds even when the characteristic is 2, although with characteristic 2 antisymmetry is equivalent to symmetry.
- There is no table for subtraction, as, in every field of characteristic 2, subtraction is identical to addition.