- His method of study was characteristic .
- Honesty is his most salient characteristic .
- It was, after all, a human characteristic .
- Dismay is not a characteristic mood with him .
- They produce the characteristic brandspores .
- It's difficult to find characteristic in a sentence. 用characteristic造句挺难的
- This is a sharply determined characteristic .
- He had made still another characteristic mistake .
- Deerslayer listened to this characteristic message .
- Harriman set to work in a characteristic style .
- Non-excludability is a characteristic of public goods .
- The earlier characteristics is monumental and symbolic .
- It seems that they speak a characteristic language .
- Lignin is a characteristic component of secondary walls .
- The difference in titles is characteristic .
- Pseudopodia are characteristic of many dipterous larvae .