- Each " Chart Book " contained room for eight potential seasons.
- This manual is the chart book to keep us on course.
- Russell also produces chart books showing technical analysis and important events which occur each year.
- Once thrown, the score was recorded in the Chart Book, and the next game played.
- The chart books are further described on his website.
- It's difficult to find chart book in a sentence. 用chart book造句挺难的
- Replay Baseball is played using three dice ( red, white, and blue ), and a Chart Book.
- De Wit s new charts were sold in a chart book and as part of his atlases.
- Stevens picked up a star-chart book and clicked on a red-filtered penlight to check the coordinates for the next target.
- As Stefan Heiding, author of several charts books, put it : " only these lists show how popular an artist or a song really was ".
- ARCADIA-To find the last Santa Anita Handicap with as many first-rate horses as Saturday's edition, you'd have to flip back in the chart book to the 1980s.
- "To have No . 1s in three decades and remain the most fanciable pop star is an amazing achievement, " said David Roberts, the chart book's editor.
- IENCs have very consistent features, e . g . scale, accuracy, and update frequency, to a greater level than current chart books produced by the Corps districts.
- By listing the teams in the Super League page of the Chart Book a simplistic fixture list of 30'Matchsets'was created, which the player would then play through.
- Author Ron Hall published " The CHUM Chart Book " ( ISBN 0920325157 ) in 1983, listing every song that had appeared in the CHUM Charts to that point.
- Although the singles chart listed only " Funk " and not " Bullet ", the latter song was given equal billing in later " Billboard " singles chart books.