- _Number of votes needed to approve charter changes _ 446.
- Protestant Church leaders also issued a statement Thursday against charter changes.
- Filipinos call it charter change, or cha-cha for short.
- Officially, Hevesi says he has taken no stand on charter change.
- Leffler said the law would make the Charter change unnecessary.
- It's difficult to find charter change in a sentence. 用charter change造句挺难的
- Debate on the charter change was to begin Wednesday evening.
- Debate on the charter change was to begin formally on Wednesday evening.
- The chamber says 81 percent of its members oppose the charter changes.
- Ramos backtracked after a series of demonstrations against charter change.
- Instead, they say they will approve the charter changes by acclamation.
- It is widely expected to outdraw the anti-charter change protest.
- After customers voiced their concerns, Charter changed its mind in June.
- In conjunction with this Executive Director, they approve any charter changes.
- Weekend newspapers reported that Ramos'top adviser is endorsing a charter change.
- Kansas City voters approved a charter change in 1998 to allow such investments.