charterhouse roman town造句
- The second possible site identified is Charterhouse Roman Town.
- There are several Roman sites particularly around the Charterhouse Roman Town and lead mining.
- There are several Roman sites particularly around the Charterhouse Roman Town and its associated lead mining.
- "' Charterhouse Roman Town "'was a town in the Roman province of Britannia.
- "Pigs " ( ingots ) of lead from the Charterhouse Roman Town on the Mendips were brought to the river to be transported to Sea Mills on the Avon for transshipment overseas.
- It's difficult to find charterhouse roman town in a sentence. 用charterhouse roman town造句挺难的
- Even if we do not have many actual evidences about the mines, through the examination of the archaeological sites in the area is known to us that the Charterhouse Roman Town were guarded by a fort and similar conditions may occurred in Green mines also at least for a period.
- A further explanation of the name is that in Roman times when Charterhouse Roman Town was producing lead and silver it was known as " Veb ", and as V and U are interchangeable in Latin, Ubley derives from Veb-ley, and was originally a settlement where Romano-British lead miners lived.