- The Newport Chemical Depot began VX stockpile elimination using chemical neutralization in 2005.
- Chemical neutralization offers another advantage : the possibility of mobile laboratories traveling to far-flung stockpiles.
- The organization is a loose network of local groups that generally prefer chemical neutralization to incineration.
- Williams'group advocates another method of destruction called chemical neutralization, but the Army contends incineration is just as safe.
- The groups typically are alarmed at burning such killers and are lobbying for chemical neutralization as a safer option.
- It's difficult to find chemical neutralization in a sentence. 用chemical neutralization造句挺难的
- Another four sites _ at Newport, Indiana, Blue Grass, Kentucky, Edgewood, Delaware, and Pueblo, Colorado _ use chemical neutralization.
- The Army then began a study of disposal technologies, including the assessment of incineration as well as chemical neutralization methods.
- A chemical neutralization plant was built on the proving ground and neutralized the last of this stockpile in February 2005.
- Congress also earmarked $ 88 million to test eight alternative disposal technologies, virtually all using some form of chemical neutralization process.
- The groups who filed the lawsuit Tuesday, however, contend the aging munitions should be destroyed by chemical neutralization rather than incineration.
- But in the brewing fight over lucrative contracts to destroy the world's chemical weapons, chemical neutralization is moving to the front over incineration.
- About 31, 000 tons of lethal chemical agents were slated for destruction under the Army's supervision, either through incineration or through chemical neutralization.
- In wastewater treatment, chemical neutralization methods are often applied to reduce the damage that an effluent may cause upon release to the environment.
- "Chemical neutralization is a terrific idea, " she continued, estimating that Utah's nerve agent stocks could be chemically neutralized for about $ 75 million.
- Next week another U . S . company with patented chemical neutralization technology will send one sales team to Moscow and another to Tokyo.