- "' Kelly Kenison Falkner "'( born March 1, 1960 ) is an American chemical oceanographer and educator.
- "Contaminated sediment is one of the largest problems in this country, " said Dr . Robert Huggett of Michigan State University, a chemical oceanographer who has worked in the field for three decades.
- "Only two things can change life as we know it _ nuclear weapons and rapid climate change, " said Lou Codispoti, a University of Maryland chemical oceanographer and one of 38 scientists on board.
- In contrast, Dr . Kenneth S . Johnson, a chemical oceanographer at the Moss Landing laboratory who participated in both iron experiments, hailed the experiment as basically opening a new chapter in humanity's relationship with the planet.
- "' Anitra Thorhaug "'is an American marine biologist, plant ecophysiologist and a chemical oceanographer whose extensive work on the rehabilitation of coastal ecosystems has had a substantial influence on national and international policies on conservation around the world.
- It's difficult to find chemical oceanographer in a sentence. 用chemical oceanographer造句挺难的