christmas away from home造句
- Dufraine has spent the past seven Christmases away from home.
- It was our first Christmas away from home.
- Once we arrived in Sydney, I celebrated my first Christmas away from home.
- This is my first Christmas away from home.
- Dufraine, from Yonkers, New York, has spent the past seven Christmases away from home.
- It's difficult to find christmas away from home in a sentence. 用christmas away from home造句挺难的
- "This is my first Christmas away from home, and I am a bit upset, " said Pvt.
- Many of them will be hosting other players who are spending Christmas away from home for one of the few times in their lives.
- "' Summer Tourist Pilgrimage "'- Rosebud is the seaside campers'destination of choice for Christmas away from home.
- In the same year, he released a Christmas album, " Christmas Away from Home ", and dedicated it to his late uncle Reny.
- For TCU coaches with small children _ Bailiff, head coach Gary Patterson, tight ends coach Dan Sharp and strength coach Don Sommer _ Christmas away from home is difficult enough.
- He wouldn't say how much it cost, only saying, " The pleasure it gave soldiers spending Christmas away from home " was worth every penny . de-hhr
- Palumbo's son, 20-year-old Andrew Yarnish, a Navy airman who graduated from Round Rock High School in 2000, would be spending Christmas away from home without his favorite holiday cookies.
- The aptly named Luther Krank ( he is, aptly, a tax accountant ) has just sent his beloved daughter off for a stint in the Peace Corps-- and her first Christmas away from home.
- "In many cases they're young folks and have not had Christmases away from home before, and so to have someone come out here and entertain them makes them feel like they're somebody special and somebody cares ."
- "It is a difficult time for us, " the Rev . Lawrence Rondeau, former pastor of St . Joseph who is now a senior priest in residence at St . James, said in his sermon . " This is our first Christmas away from home.