- So, the union has won its pre-Christmas battles so far.
- Winter said it was likely many firefighters would spend Christmas battling blazes near the small towns, especially if the fires jump containment lines.
- The " Christmas Battle " was hailed as a great victory back in Italy, though the division likely would have fallen without German support.
- He received all classes of the Order of L plsis for his valor in the Christmas Battles, and for participation in almost all the rifleman's operations on the Riga front.
- :: : Yes, the Christmas Battle does indeed refer to the minor Russian counter-offensive in Courland in the early weeks of 1917, one of the last prior to the February Revolution.
- It's difficult to find christmas battles in a sentence. 用christmas battles造句挺难的
- Rieksts was a renown photographer, mostly for the documentation of the fights during World War I in Latvia, especially the fierce fights of Machinegun Hill ( ) during the Christmas Battles, but also for the many portrait photographs of Latvian dignitairies ( amongst them people like Rainis, Aspazija and Em + ls DrziFa ).