- The structure came with the idea of a Christmas beer tasting Santa Claus.
- Also they have brewed several seasonals such as its " Yule " Christmas beer.
- What makes Kris Kringle a Christmas beer?
- The accompanying beverage is traditionally beer ( commonly either Christmas beer or lager beer ).
- In modern times each brewery produces their own variety of Christmas beer, mostly a lager.
- It's difficult to find christmas beer in a sentence. 用christmas beer造句挺难的
- There are jalapeno beers, pumpkin beers and Christmas beers that can include cinnamon and other spices.
- If I had gotten carried away, I might have insisted we offer Santa a Christmas beer.
- In medieval times, every farmer was required to brew Christmas beer or risk fines and worse.
- But that would have made this noble tradition altogether too confusing, because " Christmas beer " defies definition.
- The final event on Thursday will be judging the brewery's best malt for its 1995 Christmas Beer.
- He addressed the issue of Christmas beers in an article last year, acknowledging that there are no style guidelines.
- St . Feuillien introduced a Christmas beer in 1969, which by 2013 accounted for 8 % of their total production.
- And a key part of " drinking Jul " _ today as in the year 1000 _ is brewing special Christmas beers.
- Until recently, this was the only style of beer to be had, except at Christmas time, when Christmas beers become available.
- As of 2016, the brewery has an assortment of eight beers, including a seasonal Christmas beer and three low-alcohol beers.