- CIDES's proposed affirmative action advised on such a mechanism.
- In short, CIDES calls for more favorable policies toward indigenous businesspeople.
- CIDES seems to exaggerate the disparity as the prime cause of the riots.
- However, CIDES'stance in seeing and handling the problem has invited some questions.
- CIDES's proposed affirmative action not racist
- It's difficult to find cides in a sentence. 用cides造句挺难的
- CIDES used the obsolete terms " indigenous " and " nonindigenous ".
- Unfortunately, CIDES failed to announce the results of the dialog at the end of the event.
- First of all, why has CIDES called the gathering a " national dialog "?
- Maulani said after the anniversary celebration of the Center for Information and Development Studies ( CIDES ).
- The implementation of CIDES'proposed policy would likely create difficulties for small Chinese businessmen or petty traders.
- However, I feel that Irman has failed to respond to the substance of CIDES'racist presumption.
- Three out of four points of CIDES'policy recommendations stipulate that the government should favor Indonesian businesspeople.
- This argument, however, has been rejected by Habibie's supporters, including some CIDES researchers.
- Apparently, CIDES categorizes the actors of the Indonesian economy into two categories : Indonesians and Indonesians of Chinese descent.
- Unfortunately, CIDES launched the affirmative action policy at an inappropriate time since Indonesia is facing a serious monetary crisis.