- Claude Allegre, the former French education minister, complained recently in Le Monde.
- Many students wore yellow-and-black stickers calling on Education Minister Claude Allegre to resign.
- However, French Minister for Education and Research Claude Allegre insisted the contracts be honored.
- But Claude Allegre's own sharp tongue could sabotage his efforts.
- Education Minister Claude Allegre said he understood the students'concerns, but suggested they be patient.
- It's difficult to find claude allegre in a sentence. 用claude allegre造句挺难的
- Former education minister Claude Allegre reacted angrily to Le Pen's words on transit camps.
- The students shouted slogans criticizing Education Minister Claude Allegre.
- Similar protests two years ago led to the ouster of Socialist Claude Allegre as education minister.
- "Claude Allegre hasn't responded to high schoolers, " group members said at a Paris press conference.
- The program is the brainchild of NASA and Claude Allegre, France's minister of education, research, and technology.
- "It's a horror what has been said, " former education minister Claude Allegre said on France Inter radio.
- Following last month's protests, Education Minister Claude Allegre announced the addition of thousands of new teachers and assistants.
- Claude Allegre told the National Assembly.
- Education Minister Claude Allegre said the government would ensure that Renault workers were not dismissed without other work options being available.
- Education Minister Claude Allegre and Prime Minister Lionel Jospin, a former education minister, have promised to come up with funds soon.