- Clubb's play is as earnest as it is irreverent.
- Gastonia native Chuc Clubb came up with the name of Forestview.
- Clubb, for example, read from his diary during a hearing.
- Clubb maintained that he did nothing improper in the transaction.
- Sandy Hatfield Clubb couldn't agree more.
- It's difficult to find clubb in a sentence. 用clubb造句挺难的
- Clubb was also an avid curler and flyer.
- Hello my name is Chris Clubb and I have a few questions for you.
- Clubb is no wordsmith, or maybe he is and that's the problem.
- Old reliables continue to shine : Clubb Dredd, Dencio's, and Planet Mars.
- The town was almost renamed Clubb.
- He was persuaded to accept the position, and appointed Clubb as his Minister of Public Works.
- Just before the election, Clubb had been given additional cabinet responsibility as Manitoba's first Minister of Labour.
- Born at Fochabers in Morayshire to builder John Clubb and Ann Newlands, his family moved to Sydney around 1851.
- After turning up his nose, vintner Marty Clubb could have simply flushed 800 gallons of acidic wine down the drain.
- In 1961 he became a member of the clubb " Visens venner " ( friends of folk song ).