- "He's a very, very strong clubber.
- Whale hunter, seal clubber, president of the Fox Network.
- "I give him a clubber's chance,"
- Some bleach their hair for a hip clubber look.
- "It's a heavy wind, about a 3-clubber.
- It's difficult to find clubber in a sentence. 用clubber造句挺难的
- I'm not a big partier, clubber, drinker, drug abuser.
- At about this time, another clubber enters the green room with some bad news.
- As for the goose-clubber, he was convicted of cruelty to animals and fined.
- Or a baby seal-clubber.
- The title of the show comes from the famous catchphrase used by his character, Clubber Lang.
- __ Finally, if it were anyone but future Friars Clubber Tom Arnold, we might care.
- This style of boxing was also used by fictional boxers Rocky Balboa and James " Clubber " Lang.
- In 1946, Key Club International formally named Lieutenant Alexander Nininger Jr . as the ideal Key Clubber.
- What is the likelihood that Mr Seal Clubber is going to contribute wonderful NPOV prose to our project?
- With the crowd in disbelief, a young boxer, Clubber Lang, comes forth and challenges Rocky.