coast to stop造句
- At the same time, Norman corsairs blockaded the Breton coast to stop further pro-Breton forces arriving from Britain and elsewhere.
- It urged Ivory Coast to stop the attacks and to help the United Nations refugee agency move the refugees to safer places.
- He urged Italy to step up its patrols of the Albanian coast to stop the nearly nightly clandestine sailings across the Adriatic to Italian shores.
- Following the Second World War it was necessary to demine the westcoast of Jutland, as the Wehrmacht had mined the coast to stop allied forces from attacking.
- When Blackthorne sends him to the West Coast to stop an uprising by men who want to resurrect the Confederacy, the reason for the attacks becomes clear.
- It's difficult to find coast to stop in a sentence. 用coast to stop造句挺难的
- Obasanjo and Konare will meet in Nigeria to " to figure out what they can do to press the government of Ivory Coast to stop the bombings and encourage the warring sides to respect the peace agreement, " the official said.
- A senior officer said 500 soldiers will be added to the 1, 000 soldiers already in the area to prevent the estimated 200 rebels from escaping by land, while several naval patrol boats are patrolling the coast to stop the kidnappers from fleeing by sea.